ECOPOWER ENGINE WASHING BENEFITS:
- Extends engine time-on-wing up to 10%
- Removes salts and other contaminants
- Reduces maintenance cost up to 15%
- Improves engine torque up to 5%
- Reduces engine temperature up to 30C
- Saves fuel up to 1.8%
- Reduces wash times (~30 min/engine)
- Wash anywhere with effluent collector
- Environmentally friendly & compliant
- Eliminates detergent purchase & disposal
A SUPERIOR CLEAN FOR YOUR AIRCRAFT ENGINE.
Closed Loop engine wash system
OUR SYSTEM WORKS FOR ALL AIRCRAFT ENGINES.
WE’VE ENGINEERED A BETTER ENGINE WASH.
What makes deionized water so special?
The water is extremely pure and contains no minerals, particulates, or ions, making it a highly effective cleaning agent. This eliminates both the need for detergent and the risk of engine contamination.
– Manifold injects heated, atomized, deionized droplets for complete engine core wetting
– DI water (0 ppm TDS) attracts, removes contaminants and carries them out of engine
– Effluent is collected, treated, the water is reused and contaminants are safely disposed
ECOPOWER PATENTED WATER ONLY ENGINE WASH PROCESS:
– Filter: to remove impurities from tap water
– Deionize: to attract and dissolve contaminates
– Heat: to improve solubility of contaminates
– Pressurize: to create high velocity droplets for wash
– Atomize: to optimize droplet size for penetration
– Collect: to prevent environmental contamination
– Treat: to remove contaminates from effluent
– Recycle: to conserve water and reduce waste
HIGHLY ADVANCED EQUIPMENT POWERS OUR PROCESS.
The EcoPower® wash system is effective because of the state-of-the-art equipment we use. EcoPower wash units, manifolds and collectors, provide a closed-loop, environmentally friendly engine wash process. EcoServices can design and build a manifold for any turbine engine type. The variety of manifold designs includes inlet mounted, RMJF, ring type, helicopters, APUs, radial inlets, probes, virtually any manifold for any engine type on any aircraft.
Patented Rear Mounted
J-hook / Fan (RMJF) Manifold
The revolutionary, patented RMJF manifold not only optimizes engine core cleaning but also cleans the engine fan. Atomized droplets are injected directly into the core and sprayed from behind the fan to wet both the forward and aft fan blade surfaces. The RMJF process has demonstrated maximum engine performance gains for most engine types.
Contact EcoServices for the latest state-of-the art equipment to best suit your applications. Wash manifolds and equipment are tailored for each customer’s specific needs in order to optimize wash benefits and to provide the most efficient solution.